The Vintage Cupboard

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Scenes of Spring


Whatever is True
  Whatever is Noble
 Whatever is Right
Whatever is Pure
   Whatever is Lovely
   Whatever is Admirable
   Whatever is Excellent
or Praiseworthy 
     Think of these things...

These are spring pictures from last year. These are eggs from a Red Robin, the blue color is amazing!
    
The blue eggs hatched and these pretty little birds were born, the mother was so attentive, they grew so fast and flew the coop.
A gorgeous Peony! They bloomed so beautiful last year, I hope they will again this year.
Salvia and a gazing ball made from a bowling ball!
We planted these Hydrangeas last year, hope they come back. It will be interesting to see what color they come back  as.
Our neighbors have a Horse Ranch and they had lots of babies born last year.
Roses from my garden

4 comments:

Shari said...

Hi sandi, I am shari1121 at 2 peas. I love your spring photos! Also the Cadbury brownis look scrumptious !
I tried to join circle, not sure if it worked. My blog is
4-evercrafter.blogspot.com if you want to stop by :)

Unknown said...

Sandi,
I stopped by from 2Peas. Your photos are beautiful and you've got lots of great ideas.
I blog at www.merridennis.com and www.biblecraftsandactivities.com.

Blessings!

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Sandi,
So happy to see that you have started following me.
I had to come spy on your grace and beauty and was so move with the way you walk into life over here.

That cozy nest that God watches over, the birth of spring and new life all around you inspires my soul.

Thank you for sharing your heart.
Beautifully inspiring.

Xx
Doré

Burlap Luxe said...

À blessed and inspiring spring.

Xx
Blessings
Doré