The Vintage Cupboard

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Wedding DIY Projects



My Son and new daughter in law recently got married in June. We were the Venue so I had lots of fun projects to do. I found this old trunk at a garage sale and knew I would do something with it for the Wedding. I have a wrap around porch that I was trying to set up many sitting areas. I was in need of some cute tables so I decided to turn this old trunk into a side table by adding legs. For fun I added my address. It turned out so cute!
I wanted to set up a Coffee Bar on my porch so guest could help themselves anytime. I shopped my home and found this vintage dresser that I had painted a few years ago. It looked perfectly happy sitting out there on my porch serving up coffee and cookies. My DIL painted this Coffee Bar sign for me. She is so talented:)



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your house looks so amazing and what a gorgeous wedding venue it must have been. Love what you did with the old trunk. Adding the legs turned it into such a lovely piece full of old world charm. Great job

sandi said...

Thank you Michelle! I don't get many comments on my Blog so I was really happy to have some interaction. I do love adding legs to old trunks! They make great coffee tables and side tables.