The Vintage Cupboard

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Thanksgiving Table and other pretty things.

Didn't have much time to decorate the table for Thanksgiving so I just kept it simple.I went with a white, silver and crystal theme. Used clementines as a shot of color in a rustic wood bowl for the centerpiece and a touch of color. I would love to do a really beautiful centerpiece with lots of candles, flowers and pumpkins but struggle with the practicality of "where to put actual food"? In this case function beats form.lol
I made chalkboard from a frame I bought at a local antique store. Painted and distressed it, then put a chalkboard in it. Fun to put menu on...





I bought this wood bowl at, yes..Goodwill lol. I spray painted it and then sprayed water on it. This gives it a stone finish. One of my favorite projects. 


No comments: