The Vintage Cupboard

Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Kids Table

Happy Thanksgiving:) I know we are all busy getting ready for the Holidays and all the shopping, cooking and cleaning that is involved. I want to remind you to stop with all the things that are on your list and have fun being creative in the midst of your To Do list. Here is a fun trash to treasure project. My husband is always dragging in some poor stray off the curb and sometimes I send it back out there! This is a cute child's table that was dirty looking and had lots of Crayola marker everywhere. Really quick fix...I spray painted the legs an Heirloom white and then used chalkboard paint for the top and sides. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks to my Hubby for his find:) Here I just had to do a little chalkboard fun and create a cute mini Thanksgiving Table. Sock Monkey is making his appearance once again and is patiently waiting for his Turkey dinner. Enjoy all the little things and little ones in your life this season and everyday. Be Thankful in all Things...



No comments: